Gerber Defender Fishing Tether
- An integrated eyelet on the belt clip also allows anglers to string a lanyard, carabiner or split ring (included) through as an alternative attachment.
- The Tip Control Carabiner releases tension and maximizes utility by allowing the user to take the load of the tether off of the tool and onto their finger.
- Available in two sizes: large and compact.
- The large Defender is capable of holding heavier tools and features a 48″ Dyneema cable with a patented side-release lock to secure the tether in place when engaged.
- To protect the tool, the large Defender’s line lock features an override system, which automatically unlocks the tether under pressure in the case of a snag.