Werner Surge Bent Shaft
A sudden powerful movement through the river.
For those paddlers seeking the utmost power and dependable catch in a high impact resistant fiberglass layup. Tested by some of the best expedition kayakers in the world on some of the most demanding rivers. The Surge delivers confidence with every stroke.
- Increased blade to shaft offset for more verticality through the power phase.
- Design offers stroke versatility for everyday use.
- Legendary bomber reliability with high impact fiberglass blades.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose our Bomber carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Available only in our high visibility, Gradient: Blaze HD Graphic.
Shaft Option: Bent
Pieces: 1 Piece
Weight Grams: 1070g.
Feather Angle: R30
Blade Surface Area: 725 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 48.25cm x 20cm