Werner Strike Bent Shaft
To aim and deliver a blow or stroke to the water.
Aptly named, the Strike is your tool for success in downriver situations that require power in a mid-size blade. Great for smaller paddlers and women looking to take advantage of all the benefits of a blade forward design
- Increased blade to shaft offset for more verticality through the power phase.
- Design offers stroke versatility for everyday use.
- Legendary bomber reliability with high impact fiberglass blades.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose our Bomber carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers and women.
- Available only in our high visibility, Gradient: Galaxy HD Graphic.
Pieces: 1 Piece
Weight Grams: 1056g.
Feather Angle: Fixed 30°
Blade Surface Area: 685 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 46.5cm x 19.5cm
191, 194, 197