WRSI Current Pro
WRSI Current Pro Helmet
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- Removable, perforated earpads are designed to provide extra warmth and reduce impacts from waves without interfering with hearing.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
- The visor keeps sun and rain out of your eyes and adds another layer of protection for your face.
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S/M||53 – 56||20.9 – 22.0|
|M/L||56 – 59||22.0 – 23.2|
|L/XL||59 – 62||23.2 – 24.4|
S-M, M-L, L-XL