NRS Strap – Individual
$18.00 – $22.00
Born on the river, ready for whatever. First sold in 1978 as a better way to tie down gear and frames on whitewater rafts, the NRS 1″ Heavy Duty Strap is known the world over for its incredible strength and versatility. The ultimate DIY tie-down solution, every boater, outdoorsperson and homeowner should own an assortment of sizes.
- Born on the river, ready for whatever—the NRS Strap is renowned worldwide for its extraordinary strength and usefulness.
- 1″ wide polypropylene webbing is rated at 1,500 lbs. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS), won’t stretch when wet and is treated for protection against UV degradation.
- Polyurethane bumper wraps the buckle in 360-degree protection without interfering with its operation.
- Dual stainless-steel springs in our custom cam buckle create a strong, even bite that won’t slip, ever.
- We call out the strap size boldly on the buckle so there’s no guessing which to grab. Our Iconic Blue straps also have the size woven into the webbing.
- Protect your straps against long-term borrowers (you know who they are) by writing your name and contact info on the woven label below the buckle.
- With a hidden bottle opener on the buckle, you can secure your haul and stay hydrated too.
- All sizes sold as an individual
Use the #straphacks hashtag to share your ingenious uses for NRS Straps!
20 Foot, 15 Foot